- Cosmetic Dentistry Update: What, Where, When, How?
- Achieving Predictable Excellence With Porcelain Veneers
- Smile Design and Advanced Provisional Fabrication
(A Hands-On Course for Dentists, Dental Assistants, and Lab Technicians)
- How to Achieve Predictable Excellence in Cosmetic Dentistry
- Developing Trust With Patients and Case Acceptance
- Predictable Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry
Trust and Case Acceptance
DEVELOPING TRUST WITH YOUR PATIENTS
CASE ACCEPTANCE FOR COSMETIC AND RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY
When you are honest with your patients about their needs and your ability to help them with those needs, that cultivates trust. And when they trust you, they will accept your treatment recommendations.
This seminar will highlight those key areas that guided Dr. Malone in developing a highly successful cosmetic-oriented, fee-for-service practice during the economic uncertainty of the 80’s and 90’s in a blue-collar, middle-class community. He will discuss techniques he uses to get most patients to schedule, to look forward to, and to rave about their comprehensive new patient examination. He will go over his step-by-step process (utilizing advanced digital photography and presentations) for achieving predictable case acceptance for optimum dentistry. He will also present his Dental Health Program, a preventive periodontal program that produces predictable results in any size practice.
(Part of full day or a 3 hour separate presentation)
- Comprehensive examination protocol
- Achieving predictable case acceptance at any level
- Using a periodontal program to initiate patient care